Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Korea, Jeju Island

Wakakaa its time to blog again!!! xD!!

YES!!Our Uni choir Left 1 more week we r going to KOREA to join choir festival~~~ xD!!

Hmm We hav to present 5 songs "Weep O My Eyes, Jericho, Os Justi, Getaran Jiwa , Festival Sanctus" . Bt we stil haven’t poslish + memories it @@ gonna crazy abt tat bt we try the best to make our bass section more flexible xD!!

For my personal.. I like the Festival Sanctus + Weep + Jericho much. I wil try to upload or show the video here asap as a demo LOL~

http://musicians-for-god.blogspot.com/2008/08/yeahchoir-of-sem-may-august-2008.html

The 6th of the video (Chamber Choir) is the Video of the “Weep O My Eyes” check it out~! =X

Oso… we dun like Osjusti n Getaran jiwa… it is kindaaaaaaaaa hard @@ ( if gt more time then I explain for it to u guys @@ )

Nvmind btw, We depart at 14 of July, 11.00pm at KLIA, so we hav to gather at Uni n leave around 6pm. We hav to reach n report ourselves at there b4 2 hours of our flight..

N oso!! We oso scare abt tat “scary thingy” ( H1N1) =.=!!

I asked my friend wanna to inject anot, they say if wanna inject, it is better do it nw.. becoz the effect of the injection nid 1 week duration to active it, And oso better to take 2 or more injection ( scary + speechless =.=!!)

Ahhh nvmind I stil thinking hw to solve this lolx~

Then, rmb guys, b4 n when we flight, they wil check our body temperature as well, if our body temp is more than 38 C, they wil ask to separate immedialy =.= So if wanna get nice n enjoyable trip, TAKE CARE A LOT~~!!! @@!

Our schedule is 14-19 July at Jeju island, Korea ( the schedule wil be post here in the following day ) the timetable quite full + it gonna be fun!!

There r 3 places to let us present our 5 songs, the photos n info stil at my friends there, I wil try to get it asap n post it up at tmr lOlx~

Let’s take our hands together n CHIONG together!!! GOOOOO~~~!!! =X!!!!

No comments: