Thursday, July 02, 2009

Complain Complain n Complain

Ahhhh yesterday night when i notice tat my wallet jz left "RM 2.00" and i dun hav any extra money save in my pocket nw. I try go our to withdraw money at 12.00am+ mid-night BUT!!! It seems the god ply wiv me...

Maybank ATM there, both 3 ATM machines, 2 cash deposit n 2 cheque deposit machines OUT OF SERVICE!!! ( ahhhhh....=.=!!! ) nvmind, i keep calm down my self abt "i juz hav RM 2 to survice in tat day becoz im very hungry tat night <- lolx~

After that i recall baz At the Esso Petrol Station gt the ATM machine, so i go there for check... OMG i walk n wasted my 60+ steps to walk to the Esso ATM machine n it shows OUT OF SERVICE TOO!! zZzzz~~

Okie it is fine to me, then i go to the another ATM machine, it is at 7-eleven shop there. I keep hope the machine is ON-line ... YES!! its ON!! i go there insert my ATM card immedialy, and Withdraw RM xxx.00... Wait for a moment~~~~




POP**




"Your request is rejected"






OMGGGGGG this is the bad luck day tat i havent seen b4 zZz

nvmind lur~ then i take the money at the next day monrning ( is today lolx ), luckily there gt 1 ATM machine is working *smoothly*.. god bless me lolx~~~ if nt i dunno i nid to eat hw many roti to tahan my breakfast + lunch @@!!!

No comments: