Tuesday, June 09, 2009

解绳~

异样的惊喜,
让你受惊呀,害怕,
但确实解开了这一星期的绳结

起点再度开始,
风风雨雨在所不辞!


Omg today wake up too early.. actually my class is 10am bt i wake up at 8.20 ( thought is 9am gt class...) make me too tention abt it n rush to sch ahhhh zZz~~ havent finish the assignment for the calss yet.. stil gt few pages to do @@!! today jz finish dy 3-4 pages, 2-3 pages nid to go on, tmr onli continue, nw rest for blogging n waiting ~~~~ heheee =X

Wahh today finish dy major class, teacher is nt tat fiece n mayb im normal for tat dy lol recall baz tat last time i jz end class, nearly wan to cry coz of the strictness of it =.=!! finally finish 1 song for this week, next song is Polichinelle hav to go, come i wil defeat u!! LOL!! =P =P!!


today my bubei come to my house~ finally she can come to find me n reli~~ very happy to meet her wakakaa xD but hor, she stil wan to help me pack room zZz my room..... hard to describe, i going to class abt 1 1/2 hours onli baz, she oso havent pack finish @@ nvmind i help her to pack oso, bt i wan pack myself geh ar.. reli mm hou yi shi wan ppl help me pack lolx but she go baz coz of some inconvinient, she wil baz at night, nw stil waiting + blogging lolx

Connection today reli.... bad for me, cant hav a constant ping "FPS" all the time, jz 小气 then go to do other else things no nid to use a stable connection lolx chatting wiv Shirley + wai kuan + cs teammate to pass time + doing assignment @@


i think tat's all for today gua, anything then i post again WAKAKAKAAa~~

3 comments:

Shirley said...

hey, wanna tell u that u've been tagged by me^^ wanna complete my tag one arr

Mingy Ming said...

hahaa okie~ i oso tagged u dy, very sleepy nw.... 2.23am... ahhh cant tahan @@ i go slp first, next time update my blog ya xD GogogoO~~~~ xD!!

Shirley said...

lolzx, ok, haven did my tag, then wanna tag me d?sweat, haha~
tmr wanna do my tag arr~done my tag then leave msg in my cbox~
nite nite